|weekly member meet-up|
|außer an||2014-11-18, 2016-11-22, 2018-11-13|
The Plenum is our weekly meet-up. There, we discuss current issues and plans for the future. It occurs every Tuesday at 20:00 h. Proposals must be collected in advance to keep every member informed and give consensus a chance. This, as well as the minutes, are documented in the internal Wiki.
course of action:
- elect a moderator and a minute taker
- everyone quickly introduces themselves
- we decide current membership proposals
- we hear reports and announcements
- we discuss and decide collected proposals
- lastly we make left-over announcements and give ideas for the next plenum
Decisions are based on consensus, but only members can give a veto and stop the process.