I’d like to introduce you and your friends to Chaosdorf by giving a tour of our space.
In my experience with student groups, social centres and activism, my (dis-)ability often lead to results, but I kind of felt limited. Of all the places in my past and current life, Chaosdorf is the most inspiring. There, I found out about my specialness by seeing it in others. Also, I can follow my urge for doing things freely and get lots of encouragement by the collective. (Thank you!)
I'm one of the few(?) vegan people in the hacker subculture. I won’t blame you if you eat animal products. I simply chose it for my own personal way of living. It is a versatile mindset for food hacking and a daily reminder to care for a healthy, lucky lifestyle. Like free software, veganism is some kind of radical approach. So I’m an anarchist. This means I promise to be honest, cooperative, non-violent and unwilling to accept any kind of domination. I came to the CCC, because it’s a non-hierarchical organization of people who see the potential of computers for achieving a free and peaceful society.
Update: I recently get in touch with a growing number of herbivore hackers all around. Yay!
My activities with computers cover systems administration, web development and networking. And a bit of multimedia. My other favorite activities include cooking (and eating). My special superpower is structural thinking. On the other hand, I have some kind of disability for communication under stress. The one leads to the other, maybe.
Currently, I’m working on these projects:
- Freifunk (internet for the people)
- Multimedia (taking care of the sound system)
- Netzwerk (Chaosdorf network, Internet and Wi-Fi)
Further topics of interest:
- The Internet infrastructure (Routing, Peering, BGP etc.)
- Linux, Ansible, Docker, ceph, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Chaosdorf (construction of the hackspace)
Personal pages in this wiki:
- Backup: about my backup strategy (obsolete)
Everything I’m involved with
- 29C3/Congress Everywhere
- 3½. 32C3 Planungstreffen
- ARM Cluster
- Affinity Box project kick-off
- Agile Product Management With Scrum
- Algorithmen & Datenstrukturen
- Arbeitstreffen Hack the Black Box
- Arch User Group
- ArchLinux XBMC
- Chaos West Banner
- Chaosdorf 4.0
- Chaosdorf 4.0/Dorfautomatisierung
- Chaosdorf Banner
- Computer Networks
- DJ Workshop
- Einführung in Perl (2. Exemplar)
- Einführung in die Automatentheorie, Formale Sprachen und Komplexitätstheorie
- FSFE Fellowship Meeting 2012-08-29
- Freifunk Bastelabend
- Freifunk Frickeln