29C3/Congress Everywhere< 29C3
Decentralized Congress streaming and happening in Düsseldorf. The Chaosdorf virtually attaches itself to the Congress Center Hamburg. Basically, similar infrastructure and rules of engagement apply. So we watch the lectures, get to know each other, work on our projects and have a lot of fun.
- Admission: free! (please donate if you can)
- Schedule here (lectures only)
- Registration here (optional)
- Three area live video streaming of the lectures
- Hackerspace open for everyone all days and nights
- Real Internet™ via Congress VPN
- Wi-Fi abgn and Ethernet
- Lounge area with sofas
- Hackcenter with desks and printers
- Club-Mate and its many friends
- Electronics lab (start soldering!)
- Fresh organic/vegan food by nomaster
- Respectful, friendly people („Endlich normale Leute“)
Stuff to bring (recommendations):
- Laptop computer (make it safe)
- Change money (for donation collectors)
- Your medications (you may stay for a while)
- Sleeping bag (if you want to crash somewhere)
- Patch cable
- Power strip
Angels are people freely participating to organize the event. For each category, a Chaosdorf member will be assigned.
Angel kick-off meeting: Dec. 26th, 18 h (the night before, attendance not obligatory)
Network Operations Center (NOC)Edit
Sets up the network, monitors and helps visitors with connecting.
- Dedicated machine (preliminary hostname: oceanus)
- Connecting via OpenVPN tunnel to the Congress
- Routed setup
- DHCP server
- Route DN42 and Congress LAN, default through congress router
- Filter traffic to our servers, allow printing, music control, etc.
- Chaosdorf LAN to oceanus
Video Operations Center (VOC)Edit
Sets up the streams and keeps them running. Each stream has an area and a streaming box with projector and sound system.